Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pickles

Alright, I KNOW my title caught your eye. The reason I'm calling this "pickle" is this: o.k., you have probably heard that if you smell an onion and eat an apple at the same time you'll taste onion, it's because your sense of smell overpowers your sense of taste. I tried it last year, but with different objects, known as Pringle wheat pizza sticks and a lemon scented eraser. You can imagine what I did, basically the same thing as the onion and apple. Anyway, at lunch I was with my friends (who I will refer to as Tomato and Pea) talking. Pea and I had school bought food, while Tomato had one from home. Pea is WILDLY CRAZY about pickles and Tomato had some. I told Pea to ask Tomato to smell the bag of pickles and eat something from her burger, and it vaguely taste of pickles. She tried it and I was right,(aren't I always?) so it made me think, if you smelled medicine, such as tablets or the liquidy stuff, would it still work if you ate something like a pear while sniffing it? What I mean is if you smelled medicine would it have the same effect if you were sniffing it and ate something? If so it would open a world of opportunities. Let me know if you find out the answer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for Posting & I got to read nice information on your site.

Anonymous said...

Please leet me know if you're looking for a author for
your weblog. Yoou have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset.
If you ever want to take some of thhe load off, I'd love to write
some articles for your blog inn exchange for a link back
to mine. Please blast me ann e-mail if interested.
Cheers!

Feel free tto surf to my page; bluesbeautyworld.blogspot.com ()