Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Awesomely Creative Shoes!!!



O.k. this blog WAS my mom's, but she gave it to me, so I'll be using t from now on. Now that that's out of the way, check this out! These shoes are mine. I know, I know they are WAY too colorful for any parent to like, but I like them. All I did was wait... read my checklist instead of what to get first!




Buy white shoes,
Get Sharpies or "Bic Mark It!"markers,or if you have them Fabric markers,
Newspaper,

And if you want the fabulous footwear book and the "D.I.Y Crafty Diva Stylebook".




With the "Fabulous Footwear" book you can get some better ideas, but I didn't really use it.



So here's my version: With your white shoes put them on your newspaper so you don't stain anything. Then take your "D.I.Y Crafty Diva Stylebook" (or just your imagination) and draw on your shoes with your choice of markers.






The "D.I.Y Stylebook" has easy doodles in the back, or you can use the pictures I posted. Now you're done!

No comments: