Monday, February 15, 2010

The Wax Museum

You know how my title for this post is,"The Wax Museum?" Well...I've never been to one. They sound cool and all, but I will probably never get to see one-ever. The reason that I chose my title to be what it is, is because my class is doing a project sort of having to do with a wax museum. See, I have to dress up like some famous person from American history, and they had to have had a POSITIVE influence, which means I can't be a terrorist. The reason I'm even posting this is that if you have an idea of who I could be PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave a comment for me. So far I can't think of too many good ones, so I think I'll end up going with Rosa Parks, who I think is pretty fearless for not getting off her bus seat and getting arrested, she's one of the many African-Americans I admire for making the U.S.A free. See, I like African-Americans, though I'm not one. So that's pretty much all I have to say about this post!!!

No comments: